Protecting our buyers and sellers.
If you received an unauthorized payment or a buyer claims he never received his item, our Seller Protection can help you get the full amount of an eligible payment., subject of a claim, chargeback, or reversal and waive the chargeback fee, if applicable. As long as you meet the eligibility requirements, you may be protected.
For more information, see our User Agreement.
Terms and Conditions
Seller Protection can cover tangible and intangible items (including services, travel and tickets) paid for in one installment with PayPal and, where applicable, shipped to the shipping address registered during the transaction (see our User Agreement).
Documentation to be provided
A - Tangible items:
Keep the proof of postage and proof of delivery for the goods that you sell. They may be requested in case of a dispute.
B – Intangible Items (including Services, tickets, and travel):
We will ask you to provide proof of delivery or use of the object sold by the customer or, as the case may be, proof that the service provided was properly implemented.
Exemptions from the program
Our Seller Protection program does not cover:
- items not authorized by our Acceptable Use Policy or prohibited by law
- licenses for digital content and digital goods,
- Claims, Chargebacks and Reversals for Significantly Not as Described.
- Items that you deliver (or are picked up) in person
- Transactions made through Zong, or Virtual Terminal (if available)
- items equivalent to cash (including, without limitation, stored value items such as gift cards and pre-paid cards ).
- payments made in respect of financial products and investments.
- items bought via classified listings,
- payments made in respect of gold (whether in physical form or in exchange-traded form),
- PayPal Mass Payment transactions,
- Disputes filed directly with PayPal in the Resolution Centre.
- Check the shipping address: never send your item to an address that is different from the one provided by PayPal.
- Track your item: always use a shipping service that includes an online tracking system and proof of delivery, as you can reassure your worried customers by providing a tracking number.
- Keep your customers informed: if there are unforeseen delivery delays, remember to tell your customers.
- Identify high-risk behavior: multiple orders to the same address in a short space of time, orders for high-risk countries, etc. In case of doubt, do not hesitate to call your customer to check the contact information and the identity of the card holder. If you think it is a fraud, cancel the transaction and do not send the order.
We're here to help
In case of unauthorized transactions, buyer claims, or any other problems you may have, we will help you find a solution. Contact our Customer Service.
Norēķini ar VISA / Mastercard / Paypal